Demo Release Trailer

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

At long last, the breakthrough we needed.

You may have noticed a few small changes, in particular the header of the blog has been changed to a new title image.

Well, that issue I was having concerning stakes, it's resolved, and it's amazing. I don't wanna spoil it, but man-- I'm looking forward to working on this more and more, and showing you guys what we have here, it's pretty incredible...

There was a chance I'd put this project on the backburner and work on Crowfeast instead, but that chance is gone, now I've found an ingenious solution and it's taking all of my restraint not to blurt it all out like an obsessed fan-girl, but it's something that I'm sure would best to be witnessed first hand.

Hoping to have Disk 1 ready by 3 / 14 of 2017, but we'll see. There is much to be done, for my artists, my composer, and for me, even in just the Prologue and first disk.

In case you're wondering, Disk 1 will be the demo. Then there's Disk 2, Disk 3 and Disk Δ for the full game.

For now, here's a 1280x720 desktop wallpaper if you have support for that resolution.
Click to enlarge, then right click and save image as.

No comments:

Post a Comment