Demo Release Trailer

Monday, November 13, 2017

Updates Galore!

Dev on Fantasia has been going solidly. The plan is to release a demo which shows Act 0 (Prologue) and all of Act 1, me and my colleagues, Xiie, Pjcr and Dominora are doing all in our power to get this game ready soon, the hope is before Christmas, but don't rely on that as anything concrete.

Currently I'm up to Day 5 of 7 of Act 0, at this point I'm updating graphics and preparing album art for my composer, he's been doing great lately, now 21 of the 25 tracks of music are complete, and 22 out of 25 album arts, Pjcr is working heavily as he can on Portraits, Yasondre was finished recently, and Kyoshi is coming up soon behind. Xiie meanwhile has been having fun updating the brand and aesthetic, as you'll see if you've been here before.

Here's a few screenshots to make you enticed!

No comments:

Post a Comment